276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PULUOMIS Video Gaming Chair Massage for Adults with Footrest Computer Desk Chair PU Leather 150° Reclining High Back Support Office chair for Home with Headrest Lumbar Pillow (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keep in mind that a good gaming chair will outlast an office chair and keep you healthy in the process. It’s well worth investing as much as you feasibly can. Are there any common issues with gaming chairs? There's no one size fits all answer for the best gaming chair as everyone is different but you should start by considering your height and build. If you are taller than 6ft2 and weigh more than 200lbs, you're going to want to look at an XL model to ensure you're comfortable. Then the choice of leatherette, mesh, or fabric which will come down entirely to preference. Generally speaking, we've found mesh and fabrics to be nicer in the warmer months and more comfortable over time compared to leatherette. What's the best brand for gaming chairs?

We've been recommending the NeueChair as the best office/task chair for years, even since before I joined as overlord of PC Gamer's hardware coverage. As I'd not had the privilege of trying out the chair for myself, however, I wanted to make sure that it was a recommendation I could stand behind. Our new innovative gaming chairs have built-in massagers which give you the ultimate in comfort and relaxation. With customisable professional masseuse functions, this gaming massage chair can help your body with the right massage and target the areas you want. One aspect that caught my attention was the adjustability. While the chair does recline, I found that the extent of the recline didn’t quite match the description. It’s sufficient for relaxing but not quite ideal for a nap, which might disappoint those seeking a more versatile option. Have you ever tried a massage gaming chair? If not, then you should. It’s not something out of this world but it can be great for those who spend most of their day on the chair. The Razer Enki is an excellent middle ground between a budget and high-end model and that's why we feel comfortable recommending it as the best mid-range gaming chair around. It features excellent lumbar support, trademark Razer design, and durable materials which make it ideal for all-day gaming or working.Another added feature of PC gaming chairs that have become essential nowadays is the retractable footrest. Because avid gamers tend to play for long hours, sometimes they tend to take their rest and napping time on the chair itself. A pull-out footrest is a welcome addition that you should consider. #3 Shiatsu or Vibrating Massage Though there is still a part of me that wants to lounge around of an evening, and the NeueChair isn't designed for that. It is an office chair, after all. And one of the absolute best, too. It doesn't really come much more premium at the high-end spectrum of gaming chairs than the Mavix M9, and for the right price, this is easily one of the best gaming chairs ever made. It's armed with exceptional build quality, unparalleled comfort, and features that you won't find anywhere else. It doesn't quite take our top spot, though, because said price truly is steep.

The material used in Herman Miller’s Vantum may feel fantastic, but its ergonomic build places it a notch above most gaming chairs. You get both adjustable lumbar support and a passively adaptive thoracic support pad to ensure you’re comfortable and maintain great posture. Also, a unique “active, forward-leaning alignment” feature pushes you slightly forward in the seat, helping with focus and reaction time, though you can always adjust the tilt and tension for a more relaxed position. The chair has an included footrest, which takes an extra step or two to install. The lumbar support pillow is adjustable vertically and has a vibration massage function that keeps the blood flowing during long gaming sessions. Dimensions:19.8 x 20.5 x 47.8 inches | Max Load:300 LBS. | Footrest:Yes | Essentials:Adjustable headrest & lumbar support | Adjustable Armrests:Fixed | Item Weight:53 LBS. | Tilt:150 degrees It's not so much the changes that make the Embody stand out as one of the best gaming chairs going. It's what's been kept the same. The tried and tested Embody design is simply one of the best chairs for office work or gaming. It's incredibly comfortable over prolonged use, supports an active and healthy posture, and is easily fitted to your frame. When it comes to making sure a gaming chair is up to snuff, we test every aspect and feature. After all, it needs to fit a gamer’s needs, from comfortable for long gaming sessions to fitting the right look. And, while aesthetics are subjective, it is one of the first things we take a look at. Whether it leans into a gamer aesthetic or is subdued enough for the office is important for many.

If you spend hours gaming, good posture is vital: these chairs offer the support you need to stay fit and focused

As gamers and office workers, we spend a significant chunk of each day sitting on our money makers in front of screens. Given that most of us don't plan to change that anytime soon, it only makes sense to do so in a great chair. So that's what I set out to find. If you’re someone like me who intends to use the gaming chair as an office chair as well, having the option to adjust the seat height to match your desk’s height is a significant advantage. The massage function, while not directly comparable to a professional massage, is a welcome addition. It’s not a deep tissue experience, but rather a soothing vibration that helps alleviate some muscle tension as tested. It’s a unique blend of comfort and technology that adds value to the chair. Another great feature of the Blue Whale gaming chair is the adjustable lumbar support, which comes with a massager. The massager is very powerful and provides strong vibrations that can help relieve muscle tension and soreness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment